If you are like James Franco, you don’t like shopping that much. He is more into fishing and tennis ;) Well, me on the other hand… I love to shop and since I’m a vegetarian fishing is not an option. So why would I still need the new Man Box you might ask?
Well the Man Box is not just like your Mum picking your everyday’s complete outfit. It’s much more of a shopping guide, that helps you to select the right items by yourself.
It’s a special selection from the infinite listings of Zalando. Because who has the time to check every brand and every item? So, is it useful to check the Man Box choices? I’d definitely say: Yes. I would call myself a hardcore shopping nerd and still the Man Box tool introduced me to new brands! Before that I didn’t know that Zalando has brands like Christopher Raeburn, YMC, and Novesta shoes listed this year.
The Man Box choices:
If you’re up for selecting your Man Box, you can first choose between the following categories:
- On the road – workwear & denim – for the hipster look. (My least favorite…)
- Streetlife – finest streetwear – a look also Gosha would shoot you in. (My favorite category!)
- In style – for the casual dandy look. (The safe choice.)
- Culture mission – for the sophisticated scandinavian look. (Another favorite of mine.)
- Wild weekend – military inspired streetwear (Military isn’t really my pacifist’s aesthetic.)
Have fun checking out the new Man Box selection on Zalando!
Speaking about fun : Check my take on James Franco’s video on Youtube!
My Man Box look by Zalando[show_shopthepost_widget id=”2645746″]
Location: St.Marx, Vienna
Photographer: Lady Venom / Marion Vicenta Payr
Music: Trillion Catz – Zero fighter
In collaboration with Zalando.