THE LIONTWEEDS – IN THE STUDIO
THE LIONHEADED x FASHIONTWEED
the story continues. here’s the second part of our “the liontweeds” collaboration.
after “night and day” the story of our blogband continues. it’s time for another chapter called “sundown”. check out how the story goes on. you’ll notice that jane had some issues with me lately, but to see what’s it all about you have to wait for our new fashion film coming up soon. stay tuned…
for the version from stunning jane go to fashiontweed.
markus our driver from solarzyk limousine service picked us up with a tesla from our hotel sofitel vienna stephansdom in the afternoon to go to our studio. we went there to work on our first album with our man david. for the sundown we checked out the rooftop terrace of le meridien hotel.
it’s time to say thank you to:
– ayla from maracuja spirit for playing a special role in the movie. (in the last two pictures)
– markus from solarzyk limousine service tesla taxi vienna i can really recommend his service. he’s not only an outstanding driver, but also very kind and entertaining. the groundbreaking tesla is the most inspiring and beautiful car. the only one i would really like to own – even if it’s just for one day ;)) – because the future is now.
– to david rubin founder of tuneframe- the real musician – and now third member of the band.
– this time we also had an amazing paparazzi crew! a lot of our instagramer friends showed up: anasbarros, juz_me, in_zhir, kadyinvienna, sergefrolov, m_brucker, dominik_khom, and friends.
– to our bodyguard vytas neviera.
– to our assistants no mar reyes, stefan kyota glanz, ladyvenom
thanks to zalando for the perfect outfit for this shoot.
jacket: black kaviar vegan leather jacket by zalando – similar here
shirt: army of me by zalando
trousers: topman by zalando
shoes: dr. martens by zalando
necklace: icon brand by zalando – similar here
hat: april 77